A note to self post of sorts.
* I need to become a watch person. My new SIL has two that I love and I realized I hadn't owned a watch since high school. I almost don't know where to start.
* Traveling to a new location does something amazing for me in the idea department. New settings, interactions with different people, and getting out of my routine all put me in a new frame of mind and suddenly the inspiration pours in. Or out?
* Coming home after a few days away makes me see our house with fresh eyes and it usually always feels too cluttered. I love a full house, piles and all, but I think it's time to seriously edit before the holidays.
* I am ready for a shift in my wardrobe. Investment pieces.
* I'm so ready for another real bed that I'm going to make it myself. Plans underway and hopefully a blog post in the works.
* I'm ready to find a serious babysitter to watch Ruby once/twice a week so I can step into a big goal. It's time to get serious about a few dreams this year.
* I get mean when I'm over-tired. I boarded our plane today with both kids after a rough night's sleep and felt myself scowling at everyone. Like they had all personally offended me for showing up without their own energetic children and had had time for things like good coffee and a book for the plane. Committing to an 11pm bedtime starting tomorrow.
* 60 pushups and sit ups every night whether I get to the gym or not. Let's see what happens.
* It was fun to visit Fresno but I actually missed Colorado Springs. This is a good sign.
* Looking forward to figuring out Halloween costumes. I may end up with two superheroes this year.
* Sebastian is a dancing fool. It'd be a shame if I didn't sign that boy up for tap or hip-hop.
* Avoiding the thrifts unless I'm looking for something specific.
* Feeling thankful for all of my friends near and far.
Random thought dump now open to the public. Feel free to comment below.