Gathering things for a baby without knowing it's gender may seem like a daunting task but I've come across more than plenty of things I think would work for this little mystery in it's first few months. While we'll find out the gender as soon as it makes it's appearance, I know all the nursing, napping, and dirty diapers will keep me from hitting the stores to fill in all the holes with gender appropriate clothing and gear. My solution is to go with a lot of black and white, stripes, mint, chartreuse, and any other gear that might work for both a girl or a boy. And then maybe some online shopping during a 3am feeding.
Here are some favorites so far:
1. Pastel Striped Kanga Pocket by Gap.
2. Swadler Blanket in Neutral by Lippy Brand.
3. California State Baby Rattle by Bannor Toys.
4. Organic French Terry Sweatshirt by Mabo Kids.
5. Organic Unisex Baby Leggings by My Moon.
6. Yellow Rattle Ball from Polka Dot Club.
7. Sea Foam Wind Farm by Crane & Canopy.
8. Balancing Blocks by Fort Standard
9. It's Ok Banner by Secret Holiday Co.
10. Striped Velour One-Piece from Gap.
If this sweet baby is a boy we'll be mostly there. If it's a girl I'll fill in her wardrobe with a little peach and pink for good measure.
Stay tuned for my Gender Neutral Baby Picks:Part Two coming soon!
p.s. Not a sponsored post. My mom just asked me if we were registered anywhere and for some hints on what to buy for this mystery gender baby. I'm subtle, huh.