More baby things! Some of these shared above are items we've either already purchased or been gifted by sweet friends such as 2,5,7, and 8. Others are things we're hoping to get down the road (the crib when it's time to switch into that) or are just on my wish list for baby's wardrobe. How darling are those knit pants (#13)!
Again these are all gender neutral items that could easily lean towards the boy side but could also be really darling on a sweet girl when paired with darling headbands and a few more touches of plum, peach or chartreuse.
1. Organic Baby Blanket by Jumping Birds
2. Moccasins by Freshly Picked
3. Quilted Coat from Zara
4. Crewneck Pullover from Gap
5. Similar pants from Little Four
6. The Cozy Romper in Mint by Little Hip Squeaks
7. Milk Drunk Onesie by Little Boogaweezin
9. Organic Cotton Striped Sheets by Giggle
10. Gulliver Crib from Ikea
11. Compass Cardigan by Camp and Company
12. Organic Cactus Pillow by Juniper Wilde
13. Kedge Trousers by Camp and Company
Check out my first round of gender neutral baby picks here. I've got some lovely friends that make and sell baby items that I'll be sharing in the next round so stay tuned!
Do you have a favorite baby trend right now? Do tell.